I am a Christian. I am a gay man. Here is chronicle of my symbolic journey west, toward adventure, challenge, mystery and ultimately peace.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Ready to Rest

I am worn out. (Insert large sigh and exhale here.)

Once again, I'm here apologizing for not blogging. But honestly, life has been absolutely on fast forward lately. I would LOVE to get some rest.

For now, just be sure that I am still continuing the journey, and I hope to write about it more soon.

Hopefully soon, hopefully.

Happy Labor Day, everyone!

4 comments:

daveincleveland said...

just get some rest sweetie and get ready for the next week....very sick here in cleveland, bronchitis, borderline pnemonia.....nice weather, long weekend, future mrs ex out of town and sick..........SHIT!

Jarred said...

Hey, an important part of any journey is taking frequent pauses to catch your breath and enjoy the scenery. And pondering the trek so far is always a plus, too.

Steve and Warren ~ said...

Hi guy...

Thanks for stopping by our blog yesterday. I'm not sure I'm the gay Dr. Phil - but so many of the things I wrote about are just good common sense values.

Here's hoping your are doing better ... remember in life to look forward, don't look back, keep your chin up and smile - life is really good - it really is.

Steve and Warren

daveincleveland said...

where oh where is journeyman....worried about you buddy