I am a Christian. I am a gay man. Here is chronicle of my symbolic journey west, toward adventure, challenge, mystery and ultimately peace.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Still Here

"Hey Everyone," the writer said, wondering if anyone was really left now that he has virtually abandoned his own blog.

I'm still around. Thankfully, I have made a couple steps forward. I have also been churning some ideas lately for some new blog posts, which I hope will materialize soon.

In any case, stay well folks, and treat yourself well.

4 comments:

Jarred said...

Glad to hear you're still around and doing well.

BentonQuest said...

Still here! Glad things have been going well for you.

Vic Mansfield said...

And I'm glad you're still here. Don't forget to breathe. We'll be happy to read when you're ready to post.

Shalom & Cheers.

daveincleveland said...

bout time we heard from you....hope you are well, drop me a note sometime and please sweetie have a wonderful,merry happy christmas........you deserve it.......:)