I am a Christian. I am a gay man. Here is chronicle of my symbolic journey west, toward adventure, challenge, mystery and ultimately peace.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Things to Ponder

There are a couple thoughts I want to visit in the near future...I guess I'm placing them here as a reminder to myself that they are worth exploring.
 
The first is a profound post by a Blogger named Eric at Two World Collision.  He writes about himself in a beautifully honest way, struggles included.  So many pieces of his story ring true for me.  (I'd link it here, but I'm still learning how to do that.  For now, just find his link over on the left and start reading.)
 
The second is about fitting in.  For most of my life, I have felt like I do not fit in.  I didn't fit in at my Christian grade school, where I was the only kid in my class with divorced parents.  I didn't fit in at church, where most other kids were from a wealthier family.  Now I feel trapped between the church and my sexuality.  Neither one seems to want me if I embrace the other.  Where can I fit in?
 
Things to ponder soon...

No comments: