I am a Christian. I am a gay man. Here is chronicle of my symbolic journey west, toward adventure, challenge, mystery and ultimately peace.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Bad Day



A had a pretty awful weekend. Depression reached up unexpectedly and just pummelled me all weekend long. This video pretty much captures how I felt, especially the hamster at around 2:00.

Not that I wish anyone in this video any ill will, but I do find some comfort in being able to laugh at this video. That poor hamster!

2 comments:

daveincleveland said...

omg i can so relate to that video...life last couple days just seems to be closing in on me from all sides......to the point that i can't even breath........just so lonely.....not sure what if anything can help........

Old Pastor said...

I'm really sorry that you had a bad day, but if it's any consolation, my day was made brighter by watching the video you posted -- laughter is good for the soul. Sometimes life sucks, but we have to make the most of it. If we can relate to the folks (and hamsters) in the video, maybe we can learn to cope with our days of darkness a bit better. You are loved.