I am a Christian. I am a gay man. Here is chronicle of my symbolic journey west, toward adventure, challenge, mystery and ultimately peace.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

On vacation

I'm back. Of course, who knew I was even gone?

I took myself on a vacation (ironically, I went west. Of course, to get home, I had to go east again.) Getting away was good for me. I got some thinking done and made some courageous moves for me. Nothing major, and nothing I feel like diving into here at the moment. But still, I shed some tears, experienced some openness and honesty with myself and some friends and went outside my comfort zone in some major ways. All in all, I am proud of myself. And if you have read this blog for ANY length of time, you know how un-proud of myself I typically am.

There is a lots perking in my mind again. So hopefully I'll take the time to come here and work through some things.

And for whatever reason, there has been a definite uptick in the number of hits on this blog. So no matter what brought you here, welcome. Feel free to walk with me for a while. I typically do not bite, and welcome the company.

3 comments:

daveincleveland said...

welcome back dude, so glad you so sooo much more positive.....i left a really neat quote on your last blog entry and i hope you have read it....keep the up spirit...suits you buddy
dave

allends said...

Hi,

I truly am impressed by the honesty and reality of your blog. When I read your blog, I could relate to a lot of it. Your blog speaks up the truth that life is difficult and it helps a lot in many ways to share what one feels when one goes through tough times.

Keep up the posts! Beautiful writings man!

KJ said...

Peace and joy on the journey.