I am a Christian. I am a gay man. Here is chronicle of my symbolic journey west, toward adventure, challenge, mystery and ultimately peace.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wow

Wow! Put something referring ex-gay in the blog and watch what happens! There are some amazing comments from lots of differing perspectives, so thanks for chiming in.

The long weekend got me mulling over a nasty 'furball of thought'. I'm still processing it, but when it comes up, I sense it may not be overly pleasant to look at. Even so, it is my journey, and I find that the more honest I can be here, the more I learn about myself. The journey continues.

1 comment:

KJ said...

To avoid furballs in the future, be sure to brush yourself thoroughly each day, and take a mild laxative. Oh, and keep some wheat grass around for mid-day snacking.

Seems to work for our cat.