I am a Christian. I am a gay man. Here is chronicle of my symbolic journey west, toward adventure, challenge, mystery and ultimately peace.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Odds and Ends

I have been quite hunkered down in work and school lately, so my time has been limited. (Note: I'd like to say I'm quite the hunk, but that would be oh-so misleading.)

I simply want to say thanks to the many many people who stop by here from time to time and leave comments. They really do mean something special to me. To think that you took time to browse, read and write really astounds me. And I appreciate the encouragement.

I am just me, writing my thoughts down more for me than for any reader, but glad to have you along for this goofy journey.

Blessings, my friend. Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Pomoprophet said...

HA! Those guys in that photo are SO gay! :) I enjoy reading you. Usually short and to the point. I think theres a proverb somewhere about the man who can say what he needs in few words.

daveincleveland said...

yeah and this sure is a goofy journey we are all on isn't it..........:)

Steve and Warren ~ said...

Your comment, "(Note: I'd like to say I'm quite the hunk, but that would be oh-so misleading.)" was so cute...we just had to comment on it.

The picture in your blog is so cool, it shows that regardless of our race, or age - we are all in this journey called "life" and we are doing the very best we can.

Keep smiling...Life is good, it really is.

Steve and Warren

allends said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
allends said...

You're much loved, just be blessed man!

Brechi said...

just surfed in and wanted to leave a comment since you seem to like them :)