I am a Christian. I am a gay man. Here is chronicle of my symbolic journey west, toward adventure, challenge, mystery and ultimately peace.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Finding My Voice

There is sooooo much to write about lately. The presidential election. (I found that whole John McCain / John Hagee fiasco intriguing; I could go on and on and on.) The California gay marriage deal. The slow pace with which I am becoming ever more comfortable with myself. It seems as if I am having trouble deciding what to say, or how to say it. Ironically, this could be a good thing, as it might indicate some progress on my journey.


There have been a busy couple weeks for me, and I have had some small but very neat victories for me in my personal life in areas completely unrelated to sexuality. (By the way, I love the word neat. I think it is very much underused!)


In the meantime, just know that I am thinking. I am very good at thinking, and analyzing, and pondering, and wondering, and probing, and analyzing some more, and turning over, and then doing it all over again. Once I find my voice, I will be back with more.


Take care, my friends.

2 comments:

grace said...

You already have a really neat voice! :)

Good to hear from you.

Vic Mansfield said...

So good to hear from you!

Realize that many areas of our lives have something to do with our sexuality. maybe it has nothing to with sex but sexuality is much deeper.

I rejoice with you at your emerging voice. That's neat!