I am a Christian. I am a gay man. Here is chronicle of my symbolic journey west, toward adventure, challenge, mystery and ultimately peace.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Laying Here

I seem to have little to say lately, as I continue to sort and sift through my thoughts. So I'm borrowing a bit, as I've seen other bloggers do, to express myself when I can't do it so well myself.

Several months ago I stood outside on a beautiful day helping a friend set up a sound system. This Chasing Cars song was the first he used to test his sytem, and it moved me so much that I had to walk away and mask that choked up feeling which came. I love laying around. I love quiet. I would love to do so with someone special, and find that within the quiet I'm having the greatest of conversations.

1 comment:

allends said...
This comment has been removed by the author.