I am a Christian. I am a gay man. Here is chronicle of my symbolic journey west, toward adventure, challenge, mystery and ultimately peace.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Staying Ahead of the Wave

Whoa! It got a little quiet in here.

I think I feel lately like this surfer. I'm staying ahead of the wave, but just barely. And one false move and I will be swallowed. It's been a very busy time for me, which can be good because it keeps my mind occupied. A couple of days of time away are my reward.

I'm OK though. I really am. The journey is brutal, but at least for today, I'm able to make something of it.

Happy 4th!

4 comments:

Jarred said...

I've been there before.

Hopefully, you'll find it all wortwhile in the long run.

daveincleveland said...

yes this is a brutal journey we are on, but then goal that we reach,the rewards that we acheive at the end of the journey hopefully will make all this crap along the way worthwhile

grace said...

Westward Ho!

;)

love and grace,
pam

Steve and Warren ~ said...

Glad you stopped by and we're glad you enjoyed the picture...he's pretty hot...that water drinking boi!