I am a Christian. I am a gay man. Here is chronicle of my symbolic journey west, toward adventure, challenge, mystery and ultimately peace.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Googling

Apparently because of this post from August 2007, my blog shows up on the first page Google results for image searches on the word Chippendales. That's about as famous as I have ever been. How funny that my newfound bit of fame is tied to the Chippendales.


How long as it been since you Googled yourself? Admit it, everyone does it. I tried about two weeks ago, and I could not find myself. Honestly!! How poetically humorous! Someone with some fame, or at least enough fame to have his own website, shares my name, so most Google searches result in several links for him. As for my blogging screenname, there's the NBC show Journeyman, which I actually have never watched. Perhaps everyone wants to share my name.

1 comment:

Jarred said...

I'm in the same boat as you. Apparently, there's an actor named Jarred Harris, so I get a lot of links for him. Of course, he must be relatively new on the scene, because I remember a few years ago when a search on my name was all about me. I kind of miss those days. ;)

Yes, I really am that egotistical at times.