I am a Christian. I am a gay man. Here is chronicle of my symbolic journey west, toward adventure, challenge, mystery and ultimately peace.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas

It has been a quiet time for me. I've been kicking around some things in my head. That only seems fitting because life seems to be kicking me around a bit too.

No big deals; just a series of small things that are hard to carry on a journey.

In case I don't get back here before Christmas, I do want to wish anyone reading along a Merry Christmas. It is an incredible thing, to consider that among mooing cows and noisy sheep, God arrived in a stable. Happy birthday, Jesus.

5 comments:

Steve and Warren ~ said...

Merry Christmas to you our friend. May the joy of this season, bless your life.

Write to us sometime, at ourviewonsuperior@gmail.com

Have a great Christmas.

KJ said...

Merry Christmas and Peace of Christ.

Peterson Toscano said...

Peace, Peace, JOY, Peace.

Eric said...

Merry Christmas Journeyman!

BentonQuest said...

Merry Christmas!